Picture of How do you achieve an interview or career at Procore? I did everything possible, & did not receive a response.

How do you achieve an interview or career at Procore? I did everything possible, & did not receive a response.

Picture of Elizabeth
3 responses
Start new discussionBrowse other categories

Elizabeth "EJ" J. asked a question to Corporate

Category: Interview Tips

Date asked: Monday, June 10, 2024

Last reviewed: Monday, August 12, 2024

Picture of Elizabeth V.

Elizabeth V.

Senior Recruiter

Hello! I’m happy to share a few tips to help your resume stand out. While they aren’t a guarantee, these definitely help our hiring teams identify the candidates we want to bring in for interviews. *Highlight relevant experiences. If you are applying for sales, focus on your sales experience, if you are applying for customer service, focus on those experiences, etc. If you don't have the specific experiences, focus on your soft/transferrable skills that you used in other roles. *If you have any construction technology (ConTech) or SaaS experience, be sure to emphasize it. *Tailor your resume. Review the job posting, look for the skills and experiences that align with what you have, and highlight that on your resume. *Use specific examples and metrics to demonstrate your achievements. I hope these tips help! Elizabeth

Monday, June 17, 2024

Elizabeth "EJ" J.

Thank you, for your response. I already did as you recommended before and had a top executive as a reference, with 20 yrs of experience in construction, real estate, SaaS, and more, but still no response. I will keep trying. I really want to work with Procore in any way I can. Thanks again, Elizabeth Jade

Monday, June 17, 2024

Elizabeth "EJ" J.

Thank you again, an international compnay finally hired me to run their entire M&A Contracting department. It always works out the way it should. I wish you all the best.

Monday, August 12, 2024

Did you find this discussion helpful?