Picture of What roles should I look for at Procore with a strong CM & RE Development background and a longterm end user of Procore?

What roles should I look for at Procore with a strong CM & RE Development background and a longterm end user of Procore?

Picture of Melissa
1 response
Start new discussionBrowse other categories

Shub G. asked a question to Melissa H.

Category: Career Advice

Date asked: Wednesday, October 2, 2024

Last reviewed: Thursday, October 3, 2024

Picture of Melissa H.

Melissa H.

Sr. Talent Marketing Manager

Hi Shub, Great question! Without really having an in-depth understanding of your experiences, it's hard to point you toward a particular role. What I would recommend are three things: 1) Spend time reviewing our current open roles. Read through descriptions to get an idea of what the roles are about, what teams the roles sit in, how they serve the customer, how they engage internally, and overall, what the impact of the roles are. 2) Determine what kind of impact you are interested in having. Are you looking to be in a role that is internal facing or external facing? Do you want to be working with customers directly? Does it inspire you to do work to help companies become customers, or perhaps is it to work with them after they are customers and helping them use the platform in the most optimal way? Is there a particular segment you are interested in - public or private, enterprise or SMB? 3) Draw connections between what you uncover with those two steps and then start looking at how your experiences and background can align with the roles that you determine you are most interested in. Consider both directly related skills and transferrable skills. Then it's time to apply! Hope that helps! Melissa

Thursday, October 3, 2024

Did you find this discussion helpful?