Picture of Hi Juliana, I was hoping you could share a little bit about the company's culture as well as the collaborative style.

Hi Juliana, I was hoping you could share a little bit about the company's culture as well as the collaborative style.

Picture of Juliana
1 response
Start new discussionBrowse other categories

Susan S. asked a question to Juliana H.

Category: Culture

Date asked: Tuesday, September 17, 2024

Last reviewed: Tuesday, October 1, 2024

Picture of Juliana H.

Juliana H.

Software Engineer

The culture is top-tier here because of all the employees, including leadership, truly embracing our company's values of openness, optimism, and ownership. In my entire career, I have never experienced a company culture like this where I can truly be myself and feel embraced and not judged for it. This culture has allowed me to grow and thrive in my career, as well as making it a fun and enjoyable place to work. The collaborative style we have here at Procore provides open communication and gives employees the opportunity to build and preserve relationships across the whole organization. One of my favorite ways I do that is through our employee resource groups. I connect with different employees across the company while growing skills and sharing common goals and interests.

Tuesday, October 1, 2024

Did you find this discussion helpful?