Picture of Is there any consideration for a PST candidate applying for and working on a CST or EST time zone if they are good fit?

Is there any consideration for a PST candidate applying for and working on a CST or EST time zone if they are good fit?

Picture of Emily
1 response

Additional information

I have worked at previous company on the West Coast (Sungevity) where I provided customer support and remotely managed East Cost customers in New York, Maryland and New Jersey by simply working from 6:00AM - 3:30PM PST to accommodate the customers and installers I was managing.

Start new discussionBrowse other categories

Joshua B. asked a question to Emily D.

Date asked: Wednesday, September 4, 2024

Last reviewed: Wednesday, September 18, 2024

Picture of Emily D.

Emily D.

Director, Brand Advocacy

Hi Joshua, Our job postings will specify preferences for locations. Typically, if the role notes that they are looking for someone in a specific time zone or region, then our hiring teams will focus on candidates from that region. That said, you are still welcome to apply! I would just make it clear that you are aware of the time zone needs. We have new roles popping up all the time--keep an eye on our job search page, as there might be some that are in your time zone come up. Best of luck, Emily

Wednesday, September 18, 2024

Did you find this discussion helpful?