Picture of What's your favorite way that Procore engages with its employees as individuals despite being 4000+ people strong?

What's your favorite way that Procore engages with its employees as individuals despite being 4000+ people strong?

Picture of Emily
1 response
Start new discussionBrowse other categories

Kevin M. asked a question to Corporate

Date asked: Tuesday, September 3, 2024

Last reviewed: Wednesday, September 4, 2024

Picture of Emily D.

Emily D.

Director, Brand Advocacy

Hi Kevin, I love this question, thank you so much for asking! My favorite way that we're engaged with as individuals - many of whom are remote - is through our fun Slack channels. I know, I know, how fun could Slack be, right? Ours are! These channels give employees an easy way to share more about who we are & what matters to us while also offering an opportunity to build relationships with other Procorians who we may never work with. My favorite groups are the Women's Impact Network, our women's ERG, Furry Friends, a place to share pictures and stories about our pets, and Life at Procore, a channel where folks share photos of anything fun about about working here - think Procore pups, team events, campus pics, you name it! Just today, I posted in our broader team's Slack about a vacation I just took. I shared photos and some fun tidbits. I love getting the engagement from my teammates, having the opportunity to connect in a personal way, and showing a different side of myself. And I love it when my teammates do the same! Thanks again for the great question, now I've got to go check out Furry Friends and see what the cute pups are up to today!

Wednesday, September 4, 2024

Did you find this discussion helpful?