Picture of What about your role makes you eager to return to work on Monday morning and engage with your customers?

What about your role makes you eager to return to work on Monday morning and engage with your customers?

Picture of Jenifer
1 response
Start new discussionBrowse other categories

Chris P. asked a question to Jenifer O.

Category: Day to Day

Date asked: Tuesday, July 9, 2024

Last reviewed: Thursday, July 11, 2024

Picture of Jenifer O.

Jenifer O.

Customer Success Manager, Commercial

As a Customer Success Manager at Procore, I am eager to return to work on Monday mornings because I get to help our clients maximize the value of our innovative construction management software. Procore's core values of openness, ownership, and optimism resonate deeply with me, especially with the company's strong emphasis on diversity, work-life balance, mental health and inclusion for all. I find great satisfaction in building strong relationships with our customers and seeing the tangible impact our solutions have on their projects. Collaborating with a dedicated and passionate team that values each individual's unique contributions further fuels my enthusiasm. The continuous opportunity to solve challenges and contribute to the success of our clients keeps me motivated and excited for the week ahead.

Thursday, July 11, 2024

Did you find this discussion helpful?