Picture of When focusing on customer outcomes, what KPIs signal to Procore that you are working with healthy accounts?

When focusing on customer outcomes, what KPIs signal to Procore that you are working with healthy accounts?

Picture of Renzo
3 responses

Additional information

What metrics are you going to focus on the most?

Start new discussionBrowse other categories

Chris P. asked a question to Renzo T.

Category: About us

Date asked: Tuesday, July 9, 2024

Last reviewed: Thursday, July 11, 2024

Picture of Renzo T.

Renzo T.

Customer Success Manager Commercial | LATAM & Caribbean at Procore Technologies | ERG Leader

Hi Chris! When focusing on customer outcomes, Procore monitors several key performance indicators (KPIs) to ensure healthy accounts: User Engagement: Frequency of user usage, number of active users, and time spent on the platform. Project Success: Completion rates of projects on time and within budget using Procore tools. Customer Satisfaction: customer feedback, and support ticket resolution times. Renewal and Expansion: Renewal rates, upsell opportunities, and overall account growth. Adoption of Features: Utilization rates of key features and modules within the software. Additionally, Procore tracks levels of use across different solutions provided to clients. They conduct quarterly syncs and business reviews to address issues, evaluate new features, and maintain strong client relationships. Procore also employs AI solutions to detect potential at-risk clients, enabling proactive support and intervention. We are definitely a very KPI/metrics oriented company, our leaders/teams are always trying to find better ways to improve. I hope this helps. Best, Renzo

Wednesday, July 10, 2024

Chris P.

Hi Renzo, Thank you for your response, all great insights. I recently watched a Procore webinar facilitated by Wyatt Jenkins of the product team, and he explained that three key challenges of construction industry customers are 1) labor shortages, 2) financial risks, and 3) supply chain impacts. Do you see yourself in the CSM role taking on these challenges with the client, as a solution advocate and advisor? Best, Chris

Wednesday, July 10, 2024

Picture of Renzo T.

Renzo T.

Customer Success Manager Commercial | LATAM & Caribbean at Procore Technologies | ERG Leader

Hi Chris, Absolutely! As a Customer Success Manager (CSM), my role is inherently designed to tackle these kinds of challenges alongside our clients. Here’s how I approach each of these key issues: Labor Shortages: I work closely with clients to leverage Procore's tools to enhance workforce productivity and efficiency. By implementing features such as resource management, time tracking, and collaboration tools, we can help mitigate the impact of labor shortages by maximizing the productivity of the existing workforce. Financial Risks: Managing financial risks is critical in construction projects. I assist clients in utilizing Procore's financial management tools, which offer real-time insights into project costs, budgeting, and forecasting. This helps clients make informed decisions and keep projects within budget, thereby reducing financial risks. Supply Chain Impacts: Supply chain disruptions can significantly affect project timelines and costs. As a CSM, I guide clients in using Procore's project management features to enhance communication and coordination with suppliers. By providing visibility into supply chain statuses and integrating procurement processes, we can better anticipate and manage delays or shortages. We can also suggest some of our integrations of our market place to reduce the impact https://marketplace.procore.com/ By acting as a solution advocate and advisor, I ensure that clients are not only aware of the tools available to them but also know how to use them effectively to address these challenges. My goal is to help our clients optimize their operations, reduce risks, and achieve successful project outcomes. A good way for you to learn more about how our solutions could help and impact those items that you mentioned is to check the certification course here: https://learn.procore.com/page/product-certifications Best, Renzo

Thursday, July 11, 2024

Did you find this discussion helpful?