Picture of What career dev opps. have been both impactful for you? Open to hearing about programs, day to day, mentors, etc.!

What career dev opps. have been both impactful for you? Open to hearing about programs, day to day, mentors, etc.!

Picture of Jenifer
1 response

Additional information

Hi there! I'm a current candidate for the Learning + Leadership Program Management role, so I'm curious to hear your perspective on the current learning environment at Procore, strengths, and opportunities that you see for people development! Thanks :)

Start new discussionBrowse other categories

Rachel G. asked a question to Jenifer O.

Category: Career Advice

Date asked: Monday, July 1, 2024

Last reviewed: Tuesday, July 16, 2024

Picture of Jenifer O.

Jenifer O.

Customer Success Manager, Commercial

Hello, I have been enjoying the leadership training focus coming from our DEIB teams for ERG leaders lately. They have been impactful in both my leadership role and in my CSM role for my clients. In addition, our Revenue department has a monthly learning program which focuses on our individual roles and within our departments. On a more 1:1 level, we have quarterly check ins and mid year/annual reviews with our managers. I have personally found numerous avenues for support on my growth at Procore and find that keeping your connections open and staying engaged with the company beyond my personal role has opened up many doors for me and lead to greater impact on my career progressions.

Tuesday, July 16, 2024

Did you find this discussion helpful?