Picture of Hi! Could you share about a time Procore's values have been demonstrated/referenced during a dilemma/decision?

Hi! Could you share about a time Procore's values have been demonstrated/referenced during a dilemma/decision?

Picture of Emily
1 response
Start new discussionBrowse other categories

Sunny M. asked a question to Emily D.

Category: Day to Day

Date asked: Friday, June 28, 2024

Last reviewed: Wednesday, July 10, 2024

Picture of Emily D.

Emily D.

Director, Brand Advocacy

Hi Sunny! Procore's values are referenced and seen in action on a daily basis across all employees, and it's actually kind of funny how they come up so naturally while in meetings or in general conversation. When I was interviewing at Procore, I was excited to see "openness" listed as a value as it's one of my personal values as well. In fact, openness was part of our decision to add this Employee Insiders tool to our Careers site - we want to offer transparency to our hiring process and make it easy for candidates to understand what it's like to work at Procore. We also use values-based questions throughout our interview process because it's a great way for both our hiring managers and our candidates to get signals on the things that matter to each other. It's always a good idea for candidates to consider if our values are aligned with their own and to also prepare examples that include how they have demonstrated them. Candidates should also consider asking interviewers about the values & how they see them come to life - just like you did today!

Wednesday, July 10, 2024

Did you find this discussion helpful?