Picture of Hello! I am interested in your Senior Director, Diversity & Inclusion role. Is the role open to remote Philly based?

Hello! I am interested in your Senior Director, Diversity & Inclusion role. Is the role open to remote Philly based?

Picture of Melissa
4 responses
Start new discussionBrowse other categories

Zakia W. asked a question to Melissa H.

Category: Role Description

Date asked: Friday, June 28, 2024

Last reviewed: Tuesday, August 20, 2024

Picture of Melissa H.

Melissa H.

Sr. Talent Marketing Manager

Hello Zakia! Different roles have different stipulations for being remote, hybrid, or in the office, and our job postings will always define the need in the description. For the Sr. Director, D&I role, it's listed as either working out of one of our US-based offices or can be remote within the US. So yes, Philly is included! Can we share any insights with you about our work culture? Melissa

Friday, June 28, 2024

Dilip D.

Hi Melissa - I appreciated Zakia's question about the remote option for the Head of D&I role since I'm in beautiful Michigan! I have applied and would love to know about the work culture from your perspective, since building a culture of thriving and belonging for all is, at least in part, wrapped into the D&I role. Thanks for your time! Best regards, Dilip D.

Tuesday, July 2, 2024

Picture of Melissa H.

Melissa H.

Sr. Talent Marketing Manager

Hi Dilip, My experience of Procore's culture has been a positive one. My interactions with my coworkers are mostly remote, as I am based in Canada a couple hours away from our Toronto office. I have always found people here to be really open, helpful, and friendly. People tend to treat each other very well here, which, in my opinion, is what culture really is about - simply how we treat each other. I see it from the top down; leaders treat their team members with respect and integrity, and teammates do the same thing. When I do have the opportunity to head into the Toronto office or have a team offsite at another office, I definitely appreciate how the environments of the offices are a reflection of that experience. Spaces for collaboration, encouragement to step away from your desk to refresh yourself, and community building. You can see the appreciation for the whole-person, not just the single segment of an employee (which, for the record, I feel that while working remotely as well!) Hope that helps you see our culture from perspective! Melissa

Monday, July 22, 2024

Anonymous

As a Full Stack Developer with 7 years of experience, I bring a proven track record of delivering high-quality, scalable web applications. My expertise in both front-end and back-end technologies, such as JavaScript, React, Node.js, and MongoDB, equips me to handle diverse development challenges effectively. I am adept at collaborating with cross-functional teams, quickly adapting to new technologies, and solving complex problems. My strong technical skills, combined with my dedication to continuous learning and improvement, make me a valuable asset to your team. I am confident that my experience and skill set align well with your needs, and I am excited about the opportunity to contribute to your company's success.

Tuesday, August 20, 2024

Did you find this discussion helpful?