Picture of Hi Chris, Im interested in Data Analytics and Software Development. Not coding, the testing/mapping part.

Hi Chris, Im interested in Data Analytics and Software Development. Not coding, the testing/mapping part.

Picture of Chris
2 responses

Additional information

Are there any classes I should take or advice you can give me? Thanks so much for your time. This is super cool! Issa

Start new discussionBrowse other categories

Issa F. asked a question to Chris V.

Category: Open positions

Date asked: Tuesday, June 11, 2024

Last reviewed: Wednesday, June 12, 2024

Picture of Chris V.

Chris V.

Solutions Architect

Hey Issa! As low code platforms for integration are having their moment, I'd look at learning some on those platforms (mulesoft, boomi, etc.). They typically have courses available that you can take. My role is quasi similar to your question; I don't have a coding background but being able to read some of the coding format languages has been super helpful. A lot of my role is mapping data between systems based on how they pull from the API, which is really cool. I use Postman, so diving into their tutorials could really help your learning if you end up going with a role in the integrations world. On the data analytics part having some SQL knowledge is always a good thing. Even though a lot of databases have their own SQL formats it usually is pretty similar. Hope this helps! -Chris

Wednesday, June 12, 2024

Issa F.

Wow! Thank you so much for the info, its super helpful. Im really interested in mapping (I dont have a coding background) and always looking for new ways to do something and gain more knowledge. Cheers!

Wednesday, June 12, 2024

Did you find this discussion helpful?