Picture of How can you track the progress of your application? Also, is feedback provided if your application is not selected?

How can you track the progress of your application? Also, is feedback provided if your application is not selected?

Picture of Robin
5 responses
Start new discussionBrowse other categories

Anonymous asked a question to Robin P.

Category: Application Status

Date asked: Tuesday, June 4, 2024

Last reviewed: Tuesday, September 3, 2024

Picture of Robin P.

Robin P.

We believe feedback is very important whether you are an employee or candidate at Procore. All recruiters try their best to make sure candidates feel informed on the status of their application and the processes throughout the candidates interview journey. I always encourage candidates to email me if they have any queries as I understand how daunting job hunting can be and how feedback can help steer you throughout interviews. I would never hesitate to ask your recruiter for a status update or feedback from an interview. It may take us a few days to get back to you but you are never forgotten.

Tuesday, June 4, 2024

Anonymous

How do we know who the recruiter is for a specific position? I would love to reach out to emphasize my enthusiasm for Procore or see if I can provide additional information/clarification the recruiter believes may be lacking. The posting does not list a specific recruiter. Or will we not know the recruiter unless our application makes it to the interview process?

Tuesday, July 9, 2024

Picture of Melissa H.

Melissa H.

Sr. Talent Marketing Manager

Hi! You are correct; we don't share the recruiter's name with the job posting. Some roles have multiple recruiters working on them, while others have single recruiters, which would then make it a bit complicated to list them. Do your best with your application to showcase your strengths and skills that align with what the job description is asking. When writing a resume, I always say 'Answer the question of why that matters' for each bullet point you are sharing. That should help you make sure you are providing enough information so that the recruiter isn't left with questions. We don't usually require our applicants to submit cover letters, but if you feel like you have more to say than what you can say on your resume, you can use a cover letter to further express your enthusiasm (we love it when candidates are enthusiastic about Procore!!). If you are selected to move forward into an interview, that is when you would find out who the recruiter is. Though sometimes our recruiters share the jobs they are working on on their LinkedIn ;)

Thursday, July 11, 2024

Anonymous

Do you communicate that a candidate isn't chosen?

Friday, August 23, 2024

Picture of Melissa H.

Melissa H.

Sr. Talent Marketing Manager

Yes, we do. Applicants are sent an email from us noting that they were not selected to move forward at this time.

Tuesday, September 3, 2024

Did you find this discussion helpful?