Picture of How are employees supported for career growth and professional development?

How are employees supported for career growth and professional development?

Picture of Melissa
2 responses
Start new discussionBrowse other categories

Anonymous asked a question

Category: Career progression

Date asked: Tuesday, May 21, 2024

Last reviewed: Thursday, October 10, 2024

Picture of Melissa H.

Melissa H.

Sr. Talent Marketing Manager

I have the firm belief that we are all responsible for our career growth. Regardless of what programs a company offers for career growth and professional development, it's up to you to take ownership for what you want and where you want to go. That said, I think that Procore offers great career and learning development programming for employees. Our Learning and Development teams have created programs to help individual employees explore, evaluate and plan for our career growth, help us prep for our career growth calls with our managers, and more. I've attended sessions that I have found helpful in gaining clarity on where I want to go, which I was able to take back to my manager. Procore has funded membership to professional organizations that have given me resources for learning about my field, funded conferences and workshops, and education programming. Right now I'm taking a Mini Marketing MBA that is fully funded; I'm allowed to carve time out of my schedule for studying, which helps to make it actually happen. My manager is also very supportive and encouraging; she's great at helping me identify learning opporutnties and assigning stretch projects to help me build up skills.

Wednesday, May 22, 2024

Sarah C.

That’s incredible! The Mini Marketing MBA and support for professional development sound like amazing opportunities to grow while staying engaged in meaningful workProcore’s commitment to employee growth is really impressive.

Thursday, October 10, 2024

Did you find this discussion helpful?